There are two main types of cookie:
- session cookies—these are deleted when you finish browsing a website and are not stored on your computer longer than this
- persistent cookies—these are stored on your computer after you have finished using a website so that the website provider can remember your preferences the next time you use it
Cookies can be set by the website you have browsed, ie the website displayed in the uniform resource locator (URL) window. These are called first party cookies. Third party cookies are set by a website other than the one you are browsing.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To provide services that you request
- To provide a secure online environment
- To give you a better online experience
- To manage your browsing session
- To monitor the performance of our website
- To help us make our website more relevant to you
- To compile statistics and to help us to improve our website and the services we offer
Most browsers automatically accept cookies unless you change your internet browser settings. If you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies which are set by any websites, you can generally do this through your browser settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser.
If you set your internet browser preferences to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you delete cookies relating to this website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Cookies policy, please email email@example.com