If you want to make sure that your assets are distributed in accordance with your wishes, then it is essential to have a valid will drafted. Even the smallest error could result in your will being invalid and as a result your estate may not be distributed as you would have wanted which is why you should use a regulated solicitor. Endeavour Law are committed to providing fixed fee will drafting services to match your budget all drafted by qualified and regulated solicitors.
We offer a fixed fee, personal and bespoke service for just £240 and can arrange to discuss your will drafting requirements at a time and date that suits you.
. This package includes:
• Initial free consultation to discuss your matter;
• Fully regulated solicitor advising you on your options with regards to your assets and wishes;
• Fully insured advice and drafting up to the value of £3,000,000
• Preparing your will and storing it on your behalf.
Our solicitors will tell you where you stand legally and what options are available to you to ensure your wishes regarding your money, possessions and property are carried out after you die and that your family and loved ones are looked after in line with your wishes. Call now and speak to an expert today!
At Endeavour Law we understand that it's not easy dealing with your grief over a loved one whilst trying to make funeral arrangements and at the same time needing to start the administrative duties of an executor. To help you through this difficult time we provide a comprehensive fixed fee package that is both personal and bespoke for just £535. This package includes:
• An initial consultation with a fully regulated solicitor;
• Obtain the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration;
• Our Regulated Solicitors will obtain the Grant and distribute the full estate according to the will or if there is no will according to the rules of intestacy;
• Inform any companies about the bereavement such as banks & utility providers;
• Provide fully insured advice up to the value of £3,000,000; and
• Publish statutory notices in the London Gazette and local newspaper to protect you from any challenges you may face regarding the estate.
Guarantee the Best Outcome for Your Loved Ones and Call Today to Speak to One of Our Expert Solicitors
Endeavour law are very professional helpful nothings to much trouble i strongly recommend them- Carole
Came in, and had a quick dealing. Everything was done effectively and and I was fully noted with what was happening with emails and had very quick replies from the staff.- Kate
Such a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff were excellent and my issue was dealt with in a prompt and professional manner. Can’t fault the service.- Nicola
A recent Court of Appeal decision has questioned the process of writing your Will, and declaring who will receive your assets once you have passed away .
12 Jul, 2019
Find out details on the jurisdiction of the courts when it comes to your divorce
11 Jul, 2019
Delaying your divorce could make the process more expensive - find out why here
10 Jul, 2019