Welcome to the Endeavour Law Employment Suite
We are an innovative and forward thinking law firm that advise both employers and individuals on all employment related issues. We deliver high quality, personal and cost effective advice to all of our clients.
Our advice is provided by regulated solicitors and covers a wide range of matters including settlement agreements, unfair dismissal, redundancy, discrimination, harassment, bullying, mediation, employment contracts, staff handbooks redundancy and restructuring.Free Expert Legal Advice
Why use Endeavour Law’s Employment law team?
- Free Initial Consultation
- All aspect of employment law covered
- A tailor made solution to suit you and your requirements
We will tell you where you stand legally and what options are available.
To find out how we can help, please call us or fill out the enquiry form belowto the right and a solicitor will contact you.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Endeavour Law understands that employment disputes can be a stressful experience and our Solicitors are experienced in assisting you through this difficult time. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Free initial consultation with a Solicitor to discuss your matter.
- Drafting a letter of Grievance or Appeal against Dismissal at a fixed fee rate.
- Advising on the contents of a Settlement Agreement.
- Issuing proceedings and representation in the Employment Tribunal.
- Potential to enter into a “no win no fee” damages based agreement.
Endeavour Law can help you to manage human resources effectively whatever the size or type of organisation. Employee issues such as misconduct, dismissal and discrimination can be concerning and time-consuming for business. We’re here to alleviate that stress.
We offer a variety of fixed fee services that suit your business and your budget including:
- Contract of Employment.
- Staff Handbook.
- Settlement Agreements.
- ACAS Compliant letters.
We have also put together a comprehensive package for a monthly fee:
Endeavour Plus package includes:
- A full review of all employee contracts, employment procedures and handbooks to ensure compliance.
- Telephone helpline for advice on all employment matters.
- Employment Law updates for your HR department.
- Training sessions.